Join The IWCEC
To become a member of the IWCEC you must:
- be a private zoological institution, conservationist or researcher.
- be dedicated to wildlife conservation, public environmental education and the superior husbandry and propagation of captive wildlife gene pools.
- be willing to cooperate with top level private zoological facilities.
- be accredited, inspected, and regulated.
- be held to the highest standards of ethics, care, husbandry and safety practices.
Information on how to join coming soon!